Jul 28, 2010

July fun

We love the Zoo even if it's 102 outside. Thank goodness for shade:)
Zuri, the new baby elephant. So adorable, she just followed her mommy everywhere!





I like having a picture taken mid sentence... But I needed to show off the new shirt Andy got me while in Chicago:)
The bird show was so much fun. I seriously had my head grazed twice. Birds are so incredible! We loved it!

This is The Place aka Heritage Park-

Going for a wagon ride
Modeling some coonskin hats. Obviously we couldn't get them all to cooperate for a picture at the same time:)
Pony rides= very happy kids
Mining for fools gold. With how hot it was I'm surprised they didn't dive in.

Andy's business trip to Chicago-


Famous deep dish Chicago pizza. This is a small and he couldn't finish it.

2 comments:

Who do you think?! (too lazy to type my profile) said...

Too bad Andy couldn't have brought home the leftovers from that pizza. I could've finished it. I love that showing off your shirt meant we get to see an inch of it. Looks cute though! I bet it is super nice having him home. Wish we could get together as FAMILIES and play. One day we'll have the money and flexibility to do that. Love you Girl, miss you tons!

jessi said...

So fun! Just looking at that yummy pizza makes me gain 10 lbs!!