

It was a full course buffet with yummy food and desserts. A bit of an upgrade from the usual KFC or BBQ. Nancy was amazing for putting such a fun day together for everyone!
There are three plaques at the Red Butte Gardens in memory of my ancestors. This one is for my great great grandma.Moving is such a pain but this time it was worth it. The projects are never ending, (I think those come with owning a house) but things are feeling under control now. I love my house! My camera is still broken. Andy has brought his home a few times but it's too dark to get decent shots of the house. So hold on tight, they are coming.
I have pics from our family reunion and Halloween so I'm not completely pictureless. I must say I had the most adorable dragons on the planet this year. The boys sure loved Halloween and all the "skoopy" stuff to go with it. Gavin came home from school saying "skoopy" and I had no idea what he was talking about for a few days, then we started reading Halloween books and I figured it out. Spooky/skoopy...it works and it's kinda cute. They still don't understand how grandma's house is spooky and scary one day and not the next. I'm just glad they aren't afraid of anything.

Max has a different candy in his mouth in every picture. This is at least sucker number 10... I loved how he invited himself in to all the houses. Stranger Danger just doesn't make sense to him.
They were so tired

The nerd, the fire breathing dragon, the little red candy hoarding dragon and the princess who managed to fit into her old prom dress...and a stuffed Dracula. Happy Halloween!
When I have time to throw more pictures up they will be of my house-
I have pics from our family reunion and Halloween so I'm not completely pictureless. I must say I had the most adorable dragons on the planet this year. The boys sure loved Halloween and all the "skoopy" stuff to go with it. Gavin came home from school saying "skoopy" and I had no idea what he was talking about for a few days, then we started reading Halloween books and I figured it out. Spooky/skoopy...it works and it's kinda cute. They still don't understand how grandma's house is spooky and scary one day and not the next. I'm just glad they aren't afraid of anything.

Max has a different candy in his mouth in every picture. This is at least sucker number 10... I loved how he invited himself in to all the houses. Stranger Danger just doesn't make sense to him.
They were so tired
The nerd, the fire breathing dragon, the little red candy hoarding dragon and the princess who managed to fit into her old prom dress...and a stuffed Dracula. Happy Halloween!When I have time to throw more pictures up they will be of my house-











9 comments:
So cute! Thank you so much for the pictures! We love them!!!
You're beautiful and of course you fit into your old prom dress- I'm just surprised it was modest.
PS- Max isn't going to appreciate putting him in a pink dragon costume. jk
love all of your pictures and the great halloween pictures!!!
boys are so cute, as always :) i love their costumes.
but seriously, could those pictures of you be more beautiful? when i grow up i want to look like you :):)
karin thinks the dragon is pink? remember how she dressed her girls as pigs?
its good to have you back to blogging again! i missed ya.
cant wait to see pictures of your new place. it would better to see it with my own eyes! im ready to come when you are!
ha ha stuffed dracula. i was counting and thinking, who is dracula :) can't wait to see pix of your house. and the reunion looked fun. way better than KFC :
)
Pink? It is a red dragon...silly Karin.
I'll have you know I went to every dance and only two of them were sleeveless, and I had wraps to wear with them. I can't believe you think I was some floozy! ha ha!
Oh Em- just said the comments about the dragon in pink and your dresses to cause and fuss and I was successful. Ha ha.
Reni- there is NOTHING wrong with being a pig for Halloween.
Post a Comment