Nov 9, 2009

Ta Da!!!

Our house! I'm still too nervous to put holes in the walls and hang anything...I'm not much of a decorator. I'm working on it though!
The dining room, it now has a table, blinds and curtains. This was taken right after I painted but it was dark.
The kitchen
The living room- I must admit the carpet was worth the wait! It's so thick and simply amazing!
Master bedroom-

I have a lot of ideas for our room but haven't had much time to follow through, I'm so indecisive it's hard to just do it.
The bathroom-
This was the biggest pain to paint!
I'm looking for just the right thing to hang above the new towel bar.... The walk in closet is behind the door. I forgot to have Andy take a pic of my OCD color coordinating arrangement.
The boys domain!
The boys bathroom. Gav refuses to use our bathroom because Lightening McQueen is in his bathroom.
There bathroom was the easiest to decorate. I have some fun ideas to finish it up, we'll see.
The boys room. It's hard to arrange furniture in a 10x10 room but I'm not ready for broken bones from the bunk beds so we're keeping them side by side for a while.
The basement isn't finished and the backyard is a jungle(we have A LOT of projects to do) but this is our house and I LOVE it!

9 comments:

Karin said...

I LOVE it and wish I was there. Wow, what are you doing with all of that extra space after living in a closet for so long? jk LOVE YOU!!!

Amanda said...

It looks beautiful! I am So Glad the carpet was worth the wait! So happy for you guys!

melanie33 said...

congrats and I am so excited for you guys... i know how awesome it feels after being so cramped. FREEDOM! It looks awesome!

The Clems said...

i love it! is that paint dark grey? looks amazing. cant wait to see it on thursday!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i love all your paint choices! but i'm confused...where is the baby girl's room?! j/k

brit said...

AMAZING! i love your accent wall; you will have to update us as you decorate and finalize details.

i think we should all meet in texas for a little new moon rendevous . . .

can't wait!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

It looks really good. Congrats!! I love the color choices, especially the brown wall. Good job!

Adria said...

You deserve it, Emily. Have fun decorating. And remember, you can always repaint. I'm the queen of indesisiveness.

Ashley and Trevor said...

So exciting!