What a crazy week... or weeks. I feel like things have been going non-stop around here. Some personal things I've been dealing with and such. The world seemed to stop for a bit there after I saw a jeep completely covered in mud and full of teenage boys-something Eric's jeep was known for. Boys and "mudding". Little things like that will happen and they have such a huge impact on me.
Max-I wanna watch Shaun da Sheep pease.Me-MAX NO, that is danger(said while he's pulling out the outlet cover)
max- I want danger
We've been hunting for houses some more, Max cut his head open( thank goodness no stitches). He is in that talk back to mom stage...do they ever outgrow it? I didn't want to get my hopes up. It sure is exhausting. I didn't really go through that with Gavin(yet). Gavin does not have PDD, the results are in and we are so happy. Max's head is looking better so we might get some pictures soon...or do them anyway because there's always something on their little foreheads.max- I want danger
* note-this is a really funny show on Disney Channel
me-not right now
Max- is it broken?
me-no, maybe we can watch it later
Max-no yater, white now
me-sorry
Max runs off,throws a tantrum and comes back-I wanna watch me mouse(mickey mouse)
me-show me the dance
Max-hot dog hot dog!!! followed by giggles and "ooooo-KAY! let's go!"
He wakes up talking and falls asleep mid sentence. He sure is a fun little boy. I would give anything to have his turbo speed for even thirty minutes a day. He just keeps going and going. Tantrum to tantrum, timeout to timeout(he even puts himself there for a second now and then)from the fridge to brushing his hair with the toilet brush to helping himself to his favorite accessory-my high heels. To hiding in closets and coming back out before we have a chance to look for him, to pulling himself over the baby gate, putting random items in the trash, stealing toys from Gav. Throwing a fit in public because I took away the tampon from him that he found in my purse. Those little items sure are fascinating to him. He will go through every purse/bag I own to find one to carry around. I need to stop being so prepared I guess, because it's not the kind of toy anyone should be toting around. Sunday we got home from church and Andy went to our neighbors to administer a blessing. I had just taken off my shoes and Max was already out the door in my heels and just a diaper saying"let's go to papa's, let's go!" with said tampon in hand. I just love him.
My Grandma is really sick(she goes in for tests tomorrow). Keep her in your prayers please!
We've been spending more time with her lately. My boys sure love playing in her backyard!
Gav is loving preschool and we are starting up swimming lessons soon. I think he will do better with private ones so we will see. He is still obsessed with his trains and papa's house. I'm sure grateful he doesn't throw the tantrums that I'm sure he's capable of. I think he knows that mommy needs a break. Today he just snuggled on the couch with me while I took a nap (I had to do inventory at work and didn't get to bed until 2 am) He sure is sweet! We really enjoy our one on one time while Max is napping. Gav is becoming a great little mini chef. We are baking more and more before it gets too hot.


7 comments:
I'm laughing out loud about the tampons!
Max is soooo funny! And Gavin is so sweet!! You have the cutest kids! I am kinda glad you haven't found a house yet, I am glad you are still in our ward!!! But, for your sake, I hope and pray you find the perfect one for you soon!
im so glad that gavin is ok. he is just his own little person isnt he? he is so curious and cute! lily loved playing with him and max. she talks about it all the time. when we move, we will be able to hang out so much more :)
Seriously, it sounds like he's going to be the class clown when he get's older. I love the tampon story, what a great toy.
Can't wait to see pictures of Gav in the pool. :) He'll love swim lessons.
PS. Sienna asks me everytime I go into the bathroom, "Do you need one?" Because she saw me grab one once. It is kind of weird having your 2 year old ask if you want a tampon.
lol max sounds like such a HOOT!!! By the way, what do you think of SYTYCD this year? Every time I see it I think of you!!
Post a Comment