Dec 27, 2014

Winter activities, 90th birthdays

 I am not really good at remembering to take pictures, like ever.  New goal I guess.  Then again, I like being in the moment and not always behind a lens. Good thing Andy takes some.  Reverse order of events -

 Trouble...


Selfie fail... 
The lights at Temple Square and yummy steamers to keep us warm.

Graham was bundle up and warm, he didn't make a peep but also didn't want to fall asleep.

Grandma wanted to take them to see the reindeer, so we did just that.





Supporting our friends band, Go Suburban in a battle of the bands event.



We went to the Black Keys concert with Brad and Annie, they were amazing!



I don't craft, but when I do... we had a ward Christmas party and these were so fun to make!  Yay for hot glue.




Saying goodbye to Karin and family who are off to their new adventures in Australia.  I thought Texas was hard, then Cali, and Calgary.  Now it's like we are a world apart.



With the weather we've had you can't beat a free day at the zoo!































Happy 90th Birthday Grandpa!!!


Happy Birthday 90th Grandma Syphus!!!














 Why so serious Brad?

No comments: