Graham is 9 months old!
First trip to Gardner Village
Halloween Jammies
First real haircut. I've trimmed it several times but I finally braved the clippers.
He's so skinny his pants are always falling off and left behind as he crawls.
That's the face of a boy who is happy mom is finally done with school and can give him all of her attention again.
10 Months!!!
Gavin earned his bear, yay Gav!
Pumpkin carving with the cousins
End result.
Happy Halloween! From the busy days of hand sewing costumes to the crowds at the school for the parade and helping run the class parties. It was a busy day. We had to run to Riverton and see the grandparents before the boys could gotrick-or-treating. Pretty sure that's why Graham and I had to call it a night early.
But he was certainly the cutest trick-or-treater ever!















No comments:
Post a Comment