Apr 4, 2014

Blessing day!

March 2,2014
Time to celebrate!  Unfortunately not everyone could make it. We had to bless him at home because we are in the middle of our 4 month incubation, which so far has been worth it. Not even a sniffle = success. It's been really tough being stuck at home but my baby is healthy and his lungs are healing! So despite all the comments, and endless guilt trips, I have done what's best for my baby and that's all that matters to me. I've appreciated my sweet and thoughtful visitors, it's helped keep my sanity.

The blessing was beautiful, the spirit was strong.  Over all it was just perfect.  I am thankful for the Gospel and the Priesthood in my life, every single day.
 Ready to party... I kept it really simple 

 Vanilla almond cupcakes with salted caramel butter-cream frosting. One of my favorite recipes!
 Yummy marshmallow pops.

Our family of five! I don't know what's up with Max and Gavin's smile, I'm pretty sure they were just anxious to get back to playing with cousins. Pictures, who has time for that?
 Mr. Graham-bam all handsome in his kilt.
Sweet, and sleepy. 
 Grandpa Craig, hiding from the camera while Mimi inhaled another cream puff.
 Grandma was getting over another cold.
 The grandmas
 Uncle Brad, and Colin and Joy were here somewhere, but must have escaped Andy and his camera.
 Aunt Jenny, and Uncle Jeremy enjoying my salsa.
 Two of the Great Grandmas. Missing Grandma Geniel!!!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Beautiful pictures! I wish I realized that there were two of us that still kept up on our blogs. I wish I was there at his blessing. Sorry we missed it by hours. :( Love you!!! Can't wait to see you this summer.