*It's time to catch up again. I've spent the past couple months puking and sleeping and growing a long awaited, miracle baby. I won't complain about the woes of pregnancy because I'm over the moon excited! Most anyone that reads this already knew, but just in case, we are due around Christmas!!!
The BIG day! Gavin was so excited to be baptized. It was a beautiful day. Grandpa Craig gave a great talk on Baptism. Grandma Marilyn gave the opening prayer. Gavin chose "Choose The Right" for the opening song. Andy did the honors of baptizing and confirming Gavin, I know this was a special day for both of them. Of course I cried, happy tears but tears nonetheless. The spirit was so strong.
It has been a long journey with this incredible boy and he has overcome many obstacles. It was especially sweet to know he understood what he was doing and that he wanted to do it.
Gavin was baptized with his friend Hunter from our neighborhood. I forgot to get a picture of them together, whoops!
I am so amazed at just how much my baby has grown up. He is such a sweetheart, and always so happy. He might be eight but he still loves to hang out with mom. I just love him! Way to go little buddy! We are so blessed to be surrounded by loving friends and family! It was especially neat to have Great Grandma and Grandpa come from California. We also enjoyed yummy food and family fun afterward but I didn't get pictures. Let's just say I'm so great at taking mental pictures I forget to get digital ones...


No comments:
Post a Comment