May 22, 2013

Birthday Party Overload

Combined parties make sense around here with only ten days in-between their birthdays; throw Mother's day in the middle of that, a lot of mutual friends, and the end of a school year.  So we had a blast, minus the rain that seems to fall every year no matter when I plan their "outdoor party".  Someday all of my outdoor games and ideas will be put to good use right?

"I'm Gonna Wreck It!!!"

 My Sugar Rush candy themed cake....yes the fluffy cotton candy trees shriveled up before I got a picture.  It's the thought that counts :)
 Pizza, Cherry Fizz Sodas and Movie time
 Such a fun group of friends.  My kids are really lucky to live in such an awesome area!

Gavin was distracted and Max was too anxious to wait to blow out the candles.



 Time For Presents



 Spoiled little boys :)













 Grandpa Won this Brave cake at an auction and decided to share with the cute little girlfriends at the party.

 We decorated candy cars and played some relay races and of course jumped on the new trampoline when the rain stopped.  With this many kids we failed to get more pictures...oh well!  They had so much fun!



I survived the party and one of the busiest weeks ever!  Now it's onto the Big Baptism day.  So Exciting!!!

No comments: