Oct 14, 2010

Tracks, tires, and fun.

The weather was gorgeous Sunday so after church we went for a drive and did a mini photo shoot. The boys are obsessed with trains so we ventured to the tracks. It was so much fun.

I can't believe they held still for us. It was way more fun to walk, run and jump on the tracks and look for trains.


I can't believe how grown up my baby is.

He's such a stud!
CHEESE!
So serious, but seriously handsome at the same time.
King of the tires!
Max was beside himself with these tires. It was hilarious!
Such a sweetheart!
I am so blessed to have the sweetest, most adventurous, loving boys in the world!

5 comments:

The Clems said...

these are so cute! love it.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

LOVE that serious picture of gav! actually, i love them all :)

jessi said...

So cute! Andy is such a talented photographer!
Hey I just found a book you NEED to read!
It is called "drawing on the powers of Heaven" by Grant Von Harrison. A really good read! It's at seagul book for only $8

Karin said...

That second picture of the boys is DARLING beyong darling. I love it. I'm with Reni, my favorite was also the serious one of Gav. Too stinking cute. I cannot believe how grown up they are getting.

Jer and Jules said...

Adorable! There's something about train tracks that make a picture cooler!

P.S. I usually don't have a reason to go to Provo either. Earlier in the summer I'd go on 'cupcake runs' with one of my nieces just to get them, although I have to say I'm a bigger fan of the drinks they have there.