May 17, 2015

Disneyland and Legoland Surprise 2015



We woke the boys up at 4:30 am and told them to get in the car, we were going out to breakfast before we took them to school.  Explaining that's why it was still so dark outside.  They were a little groggy.  We passed Kneaders and said we needed gas.  At the gas station I got birthday bags out of the trunk filled with new clothes for summer and tickets for Disneyland and Lego land.  Their reactions were priceless!  Max said," but mom I have to go to school today.  We have school!"





 Birthday boys!  Celebratory shakes at Ruby's.


I wish I could have witnessed my mom's terror in person. 








Legoland:











I'm pretty sure the hotel is the best part of Legoland.  Don't tell my kids ;)




Such a great vacation!  We sure love our family time!  Maybe Graham will love the beach someday...

No comments: