Feb 26, 2012

It's almost March... Here's the rest of Christmas though.

 The Train surprise!
Santa was super awesome this year, and went out of HIS way to make something extraordinary for these boys. There are three trains( Andy needed one too), as well as three separate tracks. Max drew up a letter for Santa earlier in the year asking for an M&M train for Christmas.  He got exactly what he wanted, M&M's and all.  Though, there isn't an endless supply of mini M&Ms, like he had hoped...darn. We've had some major derailments occur before I snapped some pictures so this doesn't quite do it justice.  We will add buildings, and other scenery once we get our basement finished and have a permanent spot for the trains. Until then we get a variety of additions from the boys regularly with their Legos.
It is enormous and so much fun! As soon as blogger will let me get videos up, I promise I'll share.  It's either me or blogger with the video problem. Sorry!
 Our sweet boys!

 I love that Gav's incredibly fat, ginormous, swollen lip is well documented!
 Despite the lack of snow, it was freezing but these boys didn't mind.  They ran around like crazy, nothing out of the ordinary.

 My silly silly boy Max!
 I love my crazy boys!

 Our awesome family :)
 -------------------------------------------------------- 
We have had a great first part of 2012.  I am however, getting worse at taking pictures, and blogging.  These boys keep me on my toes.  Gav is making great progress with Physical therapy and at school.  We are so amazed at how far he has come.  We are so blessed! 
Minus some colds, the flu and our latest encounter...Pink eye.  Poor Gavin woke up with his eyes swollen and goopy on Valentine's Day and had to miss his class party. Of all days to miss school, it should never be the class parties! It was so sad. At least I found some awesome Batman pails, coloring books and a cartoon (Thank you dollar section at Target.) to distract him while we stayed home. My original plans to make big yummy sugar cookies for the boys to take to their friends etc.was ruined. (I thought most people would prefer the store bought cupcakes rather than a chance of catching pink eye anyway.) So Max and I made up cute little treats to take to his "free girlfriends"  he would have more but they don't let him kiss them...At least he said he he hasn't kissed any of them yet. I'm doing my best to keep it that way for the next 16 years. It was absolutely adorable watching him run up to the doors and deliver his special treats.
Going to The Monster Truck show is kind of a big deal! 
 Sporting their monster truck shirts, yummy suckers and awesome ear plugs!
Proof that I was there, and that even my boys thought it was really LOUD!  Ha ha!  Good times!

No comments: