I know it's been almost three months...so I'll get to it and post some updated pictures from our adventures.
We spent a lot of our summer at swimming lessons. The boys loved it!
Yearly checkups. Max had the last of his shots and he didn't even cry! He was so proud of himself he even told the nurse" I didn't cry, now where's my sucker?"
A quick trip to the Copper Mines!
First day of FIRST GRADE!!!
I think he's kind of excited...
And we all know Mr. Social Silly Pants was excited to start another year of Preschool too!
Date night to Mary Poppins! I LOVE LOVE LOVED it! Such a fun show. Even Andy enjoyed it:) Gorgeous flowers to Cheer me up. It will never get easier missing Eric on his birthday but we do our best to remember him and get our faces covered in BBQ sauce from delicious ribs in his honor!
My swashbuckln' matey...good times when it's just the two of us during the day.
I let Gav help me cut Daddy's hair...I thought this picture was too cute not to share. Pardon the lack of clothes:)
TO BE CONTINUED....

3 comments:
Emily, The boys are getting so big. We need to get together for dinner sometime. Thanks for the update
I can't believe how big the boys are either! I haven't scene you forever! I'm glad things are going well for you!
I'm glad I'm not the only one way behind on blogging. WHERE ARE YOU? I feel like you're still 1200 miles away.
Post a Comment