Mar 14, 2011

I should blog more often...

I feel like such a blog slacker...I'm not the only one though ha ha.  We have just been through a lot with my thyroid etc.  I'm so happy to say that it finally tested normal again!  I might get my mind back( the parts that I haven't lost since having children :) ) and my hair!  What a long several months it was, feeling completely helpless and stuck.  I'm glad to move forward.  I even bought a treadmill to get back in shape and learn to love running again..crossing my fingers there. I have already lost a little of the weight gain, wahoo! Now to get back in the habit of taking pictures, I have really been horrible at that too. My boys are growing so fast, it makes me sad but they never cease to amaze and entertain.  I love being a mom! 
Gavin has been having some balance issues and other concerns so now we get to move on to him and let the testing begin.  I feel so bad for him. I just hope we can get things figured out so I know how to best help him.  He is such a blessing in my life.  I love my sweet, handsome and creative little boy! I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father, I know that he is constantly watching over me.  Even when I have felt lost and alone, I've somehow managed to make it through...I know that it's because even after I gave up He didn't.  I would not be where I am if it weren't for the Gospel and His love!  Now to keep pushing forward!  I heard an awesome quote/ idea that has been stuck in my head throughout these months of craziness, " You are only comparing your weaknesses to someone else's strengths."  I know that I am constantly making comparisons and now I have a new perspective. Thank you to my wonderful friends who are always so supportive and sweet!  I love you!

I know I could use a free vacation, and most of you could too!  It's super easy to enter, click on this link.  Thank you!
Win a FREE Trip!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you get some good answers soon! Thinking of you!

Brandon and Amber said...

P.S. In case you didn't know, the above comment was from Amber!

The Clems said...

glad you are feeling better :)

GNO, ASAP!

Adria said...

I love your sweet tributes, Em. I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Sorry about Gav, though. We'll pray for you guys. You've done a lot better at blogging than me. I finally got Christmas posted.